Take advantage of our current special offers...
The Manor Apartments has the perfect accommodation special for you.
For bookings, book online or send us an online enquiry
BRISBANE EXPLORER OFFER
14 Night plus rates now available
1 Bedroom Superior Apartments
from $210 per night including daily breakfast for two
2 Bedroom Apartments
from $235 per night including daily breakfast for two
Prices vary nightly. 14 night minimum stay required to receive the additional discount. Subject to availability.
All rates include a continental breakfast per person per day.
2 Bedroom rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests. Additional person
charge of $20 per night is on request
Brisbane's Airtrain from both Brisbane Domestic and International
Airports stops at Central Railway Station (5 minutes from The Manor).
Currently operates from 5:40am to 7:30pm. Approximately 20-25 minutes
travelling time on the train.
Taxis are readily from the airport. Always allow 30-45 minutes
travelling time in a taxi, longer if travelling during peak hour
Did you know?
You can hire a bike just outside the hotel. A fun way to discover many of the great places mentioned above.
Area Attraction Information:
- Central Train Station - 5 minute walk
- RNA Showgrounds - 10 minutes by train
- Brisbane Convention and Entertainment Centre - 20 minute walk
- Southbank Parkland and Cultural Centre (Queensland Art Gallery,
Library, Museum, Museum of Modern Art, Performing Arts Centre and
Concert Hall) - 15 minutes walk.
- Suncorp Stadium - 20 minutes walk/10 minutes by train.
- Queen Street Mall Shopping - 2 minutes walk
- Casino (Treasury Casino) - 7 minute walk
Theatre and Art
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC)
- Queensland Art Gallery- Gallery of Modern Art
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre
- Brisbane Powerhouse
- Markets – Southbank, Riverside and West End (10-15 mins walk)
- Queen Street Mall – Queens Plaza, Wintergarden and Myer Centre (2 mins walk)
- Boutique shopping Milton, The Valley, Paddington
Dining and nightlife
- Conrad Treasury Casino (10 mins walk)
- Eagle Street Pier - over 15 restaurants and bars (5 mins walk)
- Fortitude Valley entertainment and dining including nightclubs, restaurants, bars and China Town (10 mins walk)
Sports and events
- The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) for Cricket and Lions AFL
- Suncorp Stadium for Rugby Union, Rugby League and Soccer
- Brisbane International Tennis Centre
- Riverstage - outdoor concerts in the Botanical Gardens
- Brisbane Convention Centre
- RNA Showground
- Entertainment centre
City Breaks things to do
- CityCat River Excursions
- Story Bridge Adventure Climb
- Kangaroo Point Abseiling and Adventure Sports
- City Cycle - explore Brisbane on a hire cycle
- Riverlife Kayaking
- Brisbane River dinner Cruise
- Brisbane Eye
- Southbank Beach
- Major sporting events
- Roma Street Parklands
- Koala Park – Alma Park Zoo
- Hop-on / Hop-off bus (includes Mt Coot-tha)
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Gateway to the Coasts & Regions
- 1 ½ hours to Sunshine coast and hinterland (including Montville), Australia Zoo, Ginger Factory and Noosa Heads
- Less than an hour to the Gold Coast – Movieworld, Seaworld,
Dreamworld, Wet'n'wild, South Stradbroke Island, Moreton Bay,
Tangalooma, Lamington National Park, Mt Tambourine