Take advantage of our current special offers...
The Manor Apartments has the perfect accommodation special for you.
For bookings, book online or send us an online enquiry
2 or 3 night stay special offer (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday)
from $145 per night including daily breakfast for two
1 Bedroom Apartment
from $165 per night including daily breakfast for two
1 Bedroom Superior Apartments
from $185 per night including daily breakfast for two
2 Bedroom Apartments (Queen/Queen or Queen/Twin bedding)
from $255 per night including daily breakfast for four
These special weekend rates are for DIRECT bookings only via phone 07 3319 4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Subject to availability. All rates include a continental breakfast per person per day.
BRISBANE EXPLORER OFFER
14 Night plus rates now available
1 Bedroom Superior Apartments
from $210 per night including daily breakfast for two
2 Bedroom Apartments
from $235 per night including daily breakfast for two
Prices vary nightly. 14 night minimum stay required to receive the additional discount. Subject to availability.
All rates include a continental breakfast per person per day.
2 Bedroom rates are based on a maximum of 2 guests. Additional person
charge of $20 per night is on request
Brisbane's Airtrain from both Brisbane Domestic and International
Airports stops at Central Railway Station (5 minutes from The Manor).
Currently operates from 5:40am to 7:30pm. Approximately 20-25 minutes
travelling time on the train.
Taxis are readily from the airport. Always allow 30-45 minutes
travelling time in a taxi, longer if travelling during peak hour
Did you know?
You can hire a bike just outside the hotel. A fun way to discover many of the great places mentioned above.
Area Attraction Information:
- Central Train Station - 5 minute walk
- RNA Showgrounds - 10 minutes by train
- Brisbane Convention and Entertainment Centre - 20 minute walk
- Southbank Parkland and Cultural Centre (Queensland Art Gallery,
Library, Museum, Museum of Modern Art, Performing Arts Centre and
Concert Hall) - 15 minutes walk.
- Suncorp Stadium - 20 minutes walk/10 minutes by train.
- Queen Street Mall Shopping - 2 minutes walk
- Casino (Treasury Casino) - 7 minute walk
Theatre and Art
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC)
- Queensland Art Gallery- Gallery of Modern Art
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre
- Brisbane Powerhouse
- Markets – Southbank, Riverside and West End (10-15 mins walk)
- Queen Street Mall – Queens Plaza, Wintergarden and Myer Centre (2 mins walk)
- Boutique shopping Milton, The Valley, Paddington
Dining and nightlife
- Conrad Treasury Casino (10 mins walk)
- Eagle Street Pier - over 15 restaurants and bars (5 mins walk)
- Fortitude Valley entertainment and dining including nightclubs, restaurants, bars and China Town (10 mins walk)
Sports and events
- The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) for Cricket and Lions AFL
- Suncorp Stadium for Rugby Union, Rugby League and Soccer
- Brisbane International Tennis Centre
- Riverstage - outdoor concerts in the Botanical Gardens
- Brisbane Convention Centre
- RNA Showground
- Entertainment centre
City Breaks things to do
- CityCat River Excursions
- Story Bridge Adventure Climb
- Kangaroo Point Abseiling and Adventure Sports
- City Cycle - explore Brisbane on a hire cycle
- Riverlife Kayaking
- Brisbane River dinner Cruise
- Brisbane Eye
- Southbank Beach
- Major sporting events
- Roma Street Parklands
- Koala Park – Alma Park Zoo
- Hop-on / Hop-off bus (includes Mt Coot-tha)
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Gateway to the Coasts & Regions
- 1 ½ hours to Sunshine coast and hinterland (including Montville), Australia Zoo, Ginger Factory and Noosa Heads
- Less than an hour to the Gold Coast – Movieworld, Seaworld,
Dreamworld, Wet'n'wild, South Stradbroke Island, Moreton Bay,
Tangalooma, Lamington National Park, Mt Tambourine