Chocoholics will love this educational, indulgent and delicious chocolate walking tour of the Brisbane CBD under the guidance of an experienced guide and chocolate aficionado.
Over 2.5 hours tour participants will visit 8 different venues (with a hot chocolate break half way through) for high quality chocolate tastings.
As well as sampling delicious morsels of chocolate, you will also learn a few tasty chocolate facts such as -
* The deep, dark, mysterious history of chocolate.
* How chocolate is crafted.
* How to tell good chocolate from bad.
* How to taste and appreciate chocolate.
* Lots of other practical tips such as how to store chocolate, how long you can store it, how to tell if it’s still ok to eat and more.
The tour departs and concludes at the Brisbane Visitors Information Centre, Queen Street Mall. Follow this link for more information on the Chocolate Walking Tour!